Just a few things that have been clouding my brain lately…
- When shopping for a vacation condo, the descriptions should read something more like this: “Two bedrooms, two baths, with view of the gulf. Gourmet kitchen and luxury bath. Convection microwave that is certain to confuse the hell out of you. Like pancakes? Try our pillows.”
- It is only when you being to feel more like your old self and find that inner confidence that you realize you have a glob of dried oatmeal stuck to your bikini top.
- Why is the dishwasher ALWAYS full of clean dishes?
- I think the invention of the ‘Big Gulp’ is where we went wrong, or at least off course. I mean, does anyone really need 64 ounces of any kind of liquid at any one given sitting? 64? I would argue probably not.
- How does one completely forget how to make dumplings? After three tries I think it’s time to give up.
- I know it’s totally weird but I like the way my baby’s lovie smells after he’s slept with it all night long. (Yes, I know it’s been drooled on.)
- No matter how well I have slept the night before, at any given time during the day I am at least a little bit tired.
- Even tired, there are times at any given point in the day when I feel a flutter of happiness and I can hear my heart whisper, “I love my life.”